Monday, April 18, 2016

Episode 2 - Fun and Laughter

The following morning the 4 winners with their dates are at their dating venue…. The Wing Circus…

Alec: Guys I bet you I can eat more hotdogs then all of you together…

Olivia: Count me out! I still have the breakfast taste in my mouth…

Ethan: I’m in… Sam? Jesse?

Sam: Sure…

Jesse: I can try… But I cant promise anything…

Bobbie Sue: If there was more space I would have gone along… Maybe another time…

Sara: We can always watch you guys and cheer… Let’s go! 

Sara: Don’t start before I say you can… 1, 2, 3, go! 

Bobbie Sue: Go, Sam!

Olivia: Go! Ethan!

Cizika: Go, Alec!

Sara: Jesse you’re behind…

Cizika: Yes, Alec! You gonna win!

Olivia: No! Ethan will win!

Bobbie Sue: Oh man! Sam! You also behind!

Sara: Oh no! I can’t look at this anymore… *runs somewhere else to throw up*

Cizika: Yes! Alec wins!

Olivia: Okay guys let’s see what the love meter think of us… 

Jesse and Sara first…. 

Jesse: Oh man… Not good…

Sam and Bobbie Sue…

Sam: Hehe… Not too bad…. What do you think?

Alec and Cizika…

Alec: Hehe…. Will we go around the world in 81 days?

And Olivia and Ethan…

Ethan: Awesome! We need to tell the guys they must vote for us for the truth booth…

Olivia: Hehe… That Love meter machine is fun… Do you believe it?

Ethan: Aww… Maybe… Let just hope the people vote for us… 

Jesse: Aww this machine just took my money…

Sara: No wait! Look! You got something…

Jesse: That’s about time… This is my 3rd coin…

Cizika: You were awesome at the eating contest…

Alec: Aww… Maybe it’s just because I didn’t eat this morning…

Cizika: Oh well you did win!

Bobbie Sue: Go for that fluffy kitten…

Sam: Okay… I’ll try…

Olivia: You guys must hurry… We still have to go get tickets…

Jesse: I will be quick! I just want juice…

Sara: Hehe with something…

Ethan: There’s nothing wrong with my mix… 

Bobbie Sue: So who do you guys think the others will vote for to go to the truth booth…?

Alec: Mmm… I think they will vote for Jesse and Sara…

Cizika: Mmm… We need to try and convince them to vote for us… *wink at Alec*

Sam: Maybe Bobbie and I have a better chance in the Truth Booth…


*Getting their tickets…*

And they got front row tickets…

Luis Wing the Ringmaster: 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN—You! Over there!

You with the hiccups--You with the wings!

I mean ALL of you sitting next to or behind,

Or in front of or zigzag, in a seat of some kind!

Get ready, hang on, cuz we’re goin’ to start

The Sims World’s greatest show--I’m crossing cross my heart!


(drumroll…..) 



Welcome to the Wing Circus.

The worlds greatest show on the face of the Sims World

(Or where ever you go, for whatever that’s worth)

The Wing Circus, the cream of the cream

The Wing Circus, the circus supreme

The Wing Circus, colossal, stupendous

Astounding, fantastic, terrific, tremendous

Get ready for acrobats, jugglers and clowns 


(drumroll…..) 


The Wing Circus will solve all your problems

and pop all your corn

Please pardon my boast, but you gotta believe

while I toot my own horn!

If you came here tonight more than slightly

or lightly or HUGELY depressed

You’ll be smiling again, I promise you, folks,

we won’t fail the test!

All you straight-A students still struggling away

Well, here’s some good news—no home work today! 

The Wing Circus, where dreams can come true…

Be what or whoever is hiding inside you

So buckle your seat belts, pull up your left sock

And get ready to rumble -- this ring’s gonna rock! 


(Got this from actorspages.org/director/sides/6939_Circus_Morris_Opening_Speech.pdf)

Ringmaster: And the first act is the clowns and doggy trainer with Remo Cho… A huge applause for our actors and doggy…

Sara: Aww cute doggy…

Ethan: I like the clowns… I wonder what are they going to do?

Bobbie Sue: Aww I can’t wait… Look The women is putting the dog down…  

Olivia: Aww sweet… He is adorable...

Cizika: I think I can juggle better than that girl…

Alec: Aww give her a break… Maybe she’s new… 

Sam: The guy is better… 

Sara: Ooooh…. Just hope he doesn’t light himself on fire… 

Bobbie Sue: Look at the dog… I wonder what the women told him to do?

Olivia: Aww look he give her his paw… 

Sara: Aww now he gets something to eat…

Jesse: I will hope so… It’s hard work to do all those tricks…

Bobbie Sue: Oh no… I can’t look! Is he dead…?

Cizika: Aww He is only playing dead… You can open your eyes…

And a bit more of the clowns…

Ringmaster: Next up is Chantel Dubose with her horse Uma Sutton… 

Sara: Aww sweet… Love between a horse and his master…

Sam: I wonder what the ring is for? Do you think the horse will jump through it?

Ethan: Most probably…

Cizika: I once saw a show where a horse jumped through fire…

Sara: I hope they don’t do that… It’s hard enough to jump through that ring…

Bobbie Sue: OMG They put the ring on fire… I can’t look…

Sam: Aww… I think he can do it…

Cizika: It’s a she…

Sam: Huh?

Cizika: The horse is female… She is a she…

Sam: Oh…. How do you know…? Never mind…

Alec: Shjj… You guys… Here she comes…

Sara: Oh I can’t look!

Ethan: Awesome!

Cizika: Yep that’s great!

Ringmaster: A huge applause for our Jockey and her horse…

Ringmaster: And now the Acrobats on the big balls…

Alec: Mmm… Nice girls…

Cizika: Very very nice. *Looking at the guy* Now there's a guy who can handle a blaster. 

Ethan: Awesome moves…

Sara: He will break something if his foot slips…

Olivia: Yep… His bum will be purple for days… hehe..

Olivia: Awesome move… Wish I could do it…

Bobbie Sue: Oh no… I will most definitely break my neck…

Bobbie Sue: Mmm Why didn’t the AYTO team invite this guy to the show…? He’s so gorgeous… yummy…

Cizika: You can always invite him to the house after the show…

Olivia: Hehe… Maybe we should… That will be fun!

Alec: Hi guys let’s check these girls out after the show… What do you think?
Olivia: Hey! Watch it…!

Ethan: Hehe… Getting your own medicine back hey!...

Olivia: Why do they stand with their backs to us now?

Ethan: Maybe they accidently put it that way…  

Cizika: Awesome! Fire!

Ethan: I didn’t know vampires like fire….?

Cizika: Yep not near me… But over there it’s awesome… 

Bobbie Sue: Wow! How are they not burning their skin?

Jesse: Maybe they got some fireproof hand gloves and socks…

Olivia: That doesn’t look like that… 

Sara: Wow! They are good!

Ethan: Ouch, Ouch…. I think she tries to put the fire out… hehe

Cizika: Incredible….

Olivia: What are they going to do now?

Bobbie Sue: Maybe a strip show… 

Jesse: Really?

Cizika: Hehe That will be awesome… But with all the children here I think our luck is out…

Olivia: Oh damn… 

Bobbie Sue: Wow! Incredible moves…

Ethan: Yep they are good!

Jesse: It must take hours of practice to do all those moves…

Sam: Yep and their athletic skills must be high…

Ethan: I won’t mind to go to the gym with them…

Olivia: I won’t do anything… Just stare to his beautiful body…

Ringmaster: And for our last act for the evening… Give a hand of applause to Magician Azazel the Fantastic….!

Audience: Boo!

Alec: Hey guys! Give him a break!

Cizika: Still nothing… Oh wait!

Ethan: Dead flowers? Is that the best he can do?

Sara: Aww… Wait he can fly….

Sam: That’s not flying….

Bobbie Sue: But look he is in the air… 

Olivia: And he is turning…

Cizika: Hey! Let’s face it, he is still in the air…



Magician: Who wants to be a volunteer?

Cizika: Alec here…

Alec: No…

Cizika: Scared?

Alec: If this guy is gonna hurt me… Then you are in big trouble, Girl…

Cizika: You are scared! Haha..

Alec: That’s not what I’m saying…

Olivia: Just go… He is waiting…

Alec: Okay… I’m going…

Alec: If you hurt me you’re dead…

Magician: Hehe… You will be fine promise…

Magician: Ta-da!


Bobbie Sue: What is he going to do?

Olivia: OMG! He got a sword! What is he going to do with it?

Sara: I can’t look!

Ethan: And he pushes the sword in… Do I hear a scream?

Sam: And it’s through… Wow! Look all the blood!

Olivia: Nooooo…..

Cizika: Awww Nice blood… Can I go and lick it?

Jesse: Hey! Stop it you guys… 

Sara: *still keeping her head in Jesse’s chest* Is it over yet?

Olivia: *peeping through her fingers* Yay! He is fine…

Cizika: Oh no… No blood at all… Damn…

Sam: He's fine...

Bobbie Sue: Thank god for that!

Magician: And now I’m going to put my life in this box… Will I survive a watery grave…?

Sara: What is he doing?

Alec: He wants to show us it’s real glass…

Sara: Is he getting in there himself? I thought he will get a volunteer again.

Ethan: He did mention doing it himself… I wonder with what will he fill the box up?

Olivia: Oh no water!… Does he really want to drown himself?

Bobbie Sue: Oh no… I can’t watch…




Cizika: The guy is insane… He should have come to me if he wants to kill himself… I will suck every inch of life out of him… 

Bobbie Sue: Gross… Are you really so blood thirsty?

Cizika: Just kidding… hehe… 

Sara: What’s happening now?

Olivia: Where did he go?

Ethan: Maybe he escaped through the hole…

Magician: Ta-da....

Sam: Wow! Awesome!

Bobbie Sue: Where did he come from…?

Jesse: Maybe from the moon… ?

Bobbie Sue: What’s he doing now?

Alex: Hope it’s better than his first trick… 

Ethan: Yep I did see better magician acts than this…

Bobbie Sue: Awesome! White doves…

Sam: Haha… It is better than his dead flowers…

Cizika: I guess he needs much more practice…

Ethan: Or he is still new in this…

Sara: Hey guys… Give the man a break… He can do stuff you can’t do… Or can you do it better?

Jesse: Yep Sara is right… It was fun looking at him…

Sam: Yep we had fun laughing at his mishaps… He should’ve dressed in a clown costume…

Ringmaster: And with that we came to the end of the show…

Audience: Yay! Woot woot!

Ringmaster: A hand of applause for our actors and animals…

Circus actors and animals bowing…

Ringmaster: Hope you enjoyed the show! Good night and drive home safely…!

Back home…

Clint: So who do we want in the truth booth…

Spencer: Let’s vote for…. I think they can be a perfect match…

Lady America: Who do you think deserves to go to the truth booth?

Tania: I know who I’m going to vote for…

Puma: Mmm…. I think I’m going to vote for… They so cute… 

Diana: I will vote for…

Alexander: Who will we vote for?

Adam: Mmm… I’m not sure… What about…?

Ava: Will you decide for me?

Fungi: Mmm… I guess I can…

Wendy: I know for who I’m going to vote…

Joshua: Will we vote for….?

Brad: I guess we can vote for them…

Lady America: I’m almost done then you guys can have the PC…

Brad: It’s okay… Take your time…

After announcing the Truth Booth winners, Jesse and Sara…

Benjamin: Are you guys ready to see if Jesse and Sara are a Perfect Match?

Everybody: Yes!

Locking… Locking…

Joye: Aww… No match…

Everybody: Aww… Man…




So who will the guys choose and how many perfect matches will there be?


Stay tuned until the next episode....





No comments:

Post a Comment